PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
1) Name(s) of author and their address, e-mail, phone numbers should clearly be mentioned on the paper.
2) References should be cited in the text and should be listed as Vancouver Citation Style.
3) The manuscript should be submitted through the email and typed in English on A-4 size paper using single space with one inch margin on each side.
4) The text should be typed in 12pt size using Time New Roman Font and justified on both ends
5) The manuscript should start with a title followed by the Author's, Abstract, Keywords, Main Text, Reference and appendixes. Main text (without the author details) should be concise and total number of pages not exceeding ten including references, appendix, table and figures. All the pages should be numbered.
6) The original article should be confined to a maximum of 4000 words, for review article words limit is 3000, for short communication words limit is 2000 and for the case report should not exceed maximum of 1500 words.
7) Abstract should not be more than 300 words.
8) Book review should not exceed 1000 words.
9) Letter to editor should not exceed 800 words.
Acknowledgement: It should be brief and specific.
Using Vancouver Style
Vancouver Style uses in-text citations and a Reference List at the end of your document. Citations within the text of your paper are identified with a number in round brackets